Product added to cart
As low as $19.95
Only %1 left
The Original Stroke Technique Paddle
- Strokemakers by Speedshop Intl Inc were designed to improve stroke technique build swimming specific muscles and reduce stress on the shoulders
- Available in 7 sizes kids through adult mens and womens and suitable for training and drills in all competitive strokes as well as for swim-run competitions, physical therapy, synchro sculling drills, body surfing, and water aerobics
- Strokemakers will improve your swimming by: Increasing distance per stroke by preventing early recovery, Improving feel for the water (flow through design prevents "dead hand" feel), Exaggerating both correct and incorrect hand motions, helping swimmers and coaches identify and correct stroke faults, Strengthening the swimming specific muscles while reducing street on the shoulders
- MADE IN THE USA. The superior technique and strength building training paddle, designed by Nancy Schlueter, (NCAA Division 1 coach, ASCA level 5 coach, and Ousley Award winner) and based on the original design by Walt Schlueter, Founder of ASCA, Hall of Fame Inductee for Technique, ASCA level 5 coach, and Ousley Award winner. Used by olympians, national champions and elite swimmers world wide.
- Strokemakers are also great for Synchronized swimmers, water aerobics and rehabilitation exercises as they increase strength and sculling skills.
Write Your Own Review
* You can add as many custom tabs as you need!
|Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)|